From scalable cell culture bioprocessing solutions to accelerating the path from development to commercialization, Thermo Fisher Scientific stands by your side every step of the way. Our trusted products and expertise have consistently supported the development and manufacture of over 230 commercial biologics, spanning cell and gene therapies, monoclonal antibodies(mAbs), and vaccines.
Join us at Knowledge Culture: CHO Solutions Day 2023, where bioprocessing scientists from Thermo Fisher will guide you in unlocking the future of cell culture bioprocessing. During this face-to-face and virtual event, our knowledgeable speakers will share ways to enhance your current cell culture process, focusing on innovations to enhance output and streamline large-scale cell culture workflows.
Key topics covered will include:
- Next-generation media and feed systems
– Gain insight into supporting the nutritional requirements of high-cell-density cultures and higher protein titers
- A multi-omics strategy for optimizing cell culture media to produce biotherapeutics
– Learn how to improve cell culture media and processes—and further increase the titers of therapeutic proteins—utilizing proteomics and metabolomics
- Rapid media and feed screening options for targeted CHO clones
– Discover important ways upstream developers can rapidly screen and identify an optimal medium and feed for targeted CHO clones
- Scalability with the Thermo Scientific™ DynaDrive™ Single‑Use Bioreactor
– Explore how this innovative technology efficiently supports scale‑up volumes in manufacturing, from pilot to production
Registration deadline is January 22nd