Domainex is a fully integrated drug discovery service company based near Cambridge, UK serving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, academic and patient foundations globally. Our expertise and commitment to providing high quality services has resulted in a strong success record in drug discovery, delivering an average one candidate drug every year for the past six years.
Domainex’s highly experienced molecular, protein, structural and assay biologists plus medicinal, computational and analytical chemists can be leveraged through our CRO services. Domainex’s focus is on providing highly efficient and well considered scientific solutions to enable successful drug discovery programmes against a wide range of drug targets. Domainex offers a range of services including:
• Medicinal chemistry (including SBDD)
• FragmentBuilder (Domainex’s proprietary fragment screening platform)
• Computational Chemistry (including LeadBuilder Domainex’s proprietary virtual screening platform)
• Assay Development and Screening (biochemical, biophysical and cell assays)
• iPSC and immune cell biology
• Protein Production
• CDH (Domainex’s proprietary technology which enables the rapid identification of stable, soluble protein domains)
• Analytical chemistry
• Structural Biology (X-ray crystallography and Cryo-EM services)
Whether your project is at an early stage of drug discovery or has already identified chemical matter, our processes have been shown to result in a 30% time-saving compared to industry standards and use less resource, allowing prudent management of your own budget.
Jul 17, 2023
Posted by Domainex