MassBio Welcomes Middlesex Gases & Technologies as Primary Supplier for Purchasing Consortium
MassBio is pleased to announce that Middlesex Gases & Technologies is now the primary supplier of packaged gases and related equipment for the Purchasing Consortium, with the recent signing of a 3 year agreement
"We’re thrilled to partner with such a reputable Massachusetts-based, family-owned business and to bring even more value to our member companies through the Purchasing Consortium, which saves members over $40 million each year,” said Robert Coughlin, President and CEO of MassBio. “MassBio is committed to helping the industry find new efficiencies and cut costs, and we could not do so without the support of our vendors.”
"With over 68 years in the industry and 30 years supplying the Life Science Market, we are confident we can provide the service and support that MassBio members need and deserve. We truly value the work and the contribution that MassBio members make to our community and this partnership allows us to show our appreciation with excellent service, support, and savings,” said Ron Perry, Director of Sales & Marketing for Middlesex Gases & Technologies Inc. “With the recent expansion of our specialty gas laboratory, Middlesex will be able to offer members a greater variety of specialty gas mixtures and high purity gases to fit their everyday needs."
- Discount on cylinder gas prices, rental/lease and related safety products and equipment. MassBio members save an average of 25%.
- Annual Rebate incentives for high volume MassBio members based on annual aggregate spend.
- Convenient online ordering and procurement integration capability.
- Turn-key Solutions for Microbulk Applications along with remote monitoring capability.
- 24/7 delivery for stock items with no minimum.
- Hands-on training seminars and laboratory audits.
- Small Business Discount Packages – discount packages include the common services and must have items for any laboratory application.
About Middlesex Gases & Technologies, Inc.
Since our inception in 1949, Middlesex Gases & Technologies has prided itself on delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers. This philosophy has helped us grow into an industry leader, distributing a wide range of specialty, rare, and medical gases; as well as the most advanced related products, equipment, and safety accessories throughout New England.
Middlesex Gases & Technologies not only offers products and services on which you can depend, but also a convenient, cost-effective partnership that will help your business succeed including on site/hands-on safety and application training, online procurement via ecommerce or procurement integration (punch-out), state of the art electronic cylinder tracking, local ISO 17025; 2005 specialty gas laboratory, local friendly customer service and billing, and additional services.