Business Intelligence Management Services
As a leading provider of business intelligence management services, cSubs helps our clients manage, organize, evaluate and right-size all the licenses, journals, digital content and documents their employees purchase, renew and reference for business and professional purposes.
We act in a consultative capacity, working continually to help you reduce your costs and utilize your purchased content most efficiently and effectively. We provide usage analytics, negotiate rate reductions, automate duplication avoidance, provide regular culling of subscriptions and seats for separated employees, identify sharing opportunities and copy management to help reduce your license, database, ebooks, journals and subscription.
Headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey, cSubs has been providing subscription, e-content, book and license management services to corporate and professional services clients since 1989. Our clients are located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. cSubs is a Woman-Owned Business certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and is the proud recipient of numerous awards from that National Council, the Women Presidents Organization, Diversity Business.com, Inc. Magazine and others.
License Evaluation, Consolidation and Negotiation Services
cSubs will offer MassBio members a set of services designed to consolidate vendors, right-size their licenses, and publisher negotiation services in a best practice effort to provide significant cost reductions on multi-user and enterprise licensed content. These include, for example:
• Enterprise, Global, Regional, and Group Licenses
• General online business publications,
• Specialized content
• Associations, Memberships, Dues
• Research articles, and more
cSubs Clarity(SM) Licensed Content Management Service
Clarity(SM) is a unique service relating to the management of multi-user and enterprise licensed content.
cSubs’ Clarity Service will enable MassBio members to centralize their organization's access credentials, licensing, purchasing, terms and conditions, contracts, auditing, legal compliance, and business intelligence in one powerful, convenient tool. cSubs Clarity is a hosted web-based service following the software-as-a-service model.
• Store contract document for view by contract managers and users
• Store terms and conditions, force agreement to help ensure compliance, document compliance in the event of publisher audit
• Provide single sign-on and direct links to facilitate convenient usage, reduce the need for passwords and unauthorized sharing of credentials
• Store contract documents and rationalized contract data to facilitate management
• Store and manage user lists to control access
• Allocate and invoice costs across users, by percentage or amount
• Track logins to ensure publisher compliance and provide measures of usage
• Administrators can audit login and usage activity for a given resource
• Holdings and entitlements searchable and viewable in an A-to-Z resource
• User can create favorite or frequently accessed resources directly to dashboard, each with its own clickable tile
• Display of enterprise wide resources in holdings and entitlements list, improve access and help prevent duplicate contracts
• In-line "sparkline graph" showing user activity in administrator view to help evaluate value of licensed material and assist in publisher negotiations
• Optional discussion view for license participants or credentialed users
• Usage statistics -- table views, graph views, searchable, lists of most accessed content and active users
• User seats may be released for reassignment by Administrators, or may released automatically based on HR employee file updates
• Administrators can suspend user access, or turn off resource within cSubs Clarity entirely
• Administrators can view access and click-acknowledgement log for any managed resource
• Administrator-controlled renewal polling to simplify renewal process
cSubs Subscription Management Service
This cSubs service provides our clients with a variety of services relating to individual subscriptions, books and memberships including:
• Easy, seamless import (and correction) of current-subscriptions database;
• Consolidated ordering and renewals of journals, magazines, newspapers, memberships, directories, books, digital and online content;
• Automatic Minimum Rate Selection on every order;
• Track “Special Offers” and determine eligibility for publisher discounts, based upon job title, department function, volume discounts, etc.;
• Identify subscriptions available free of charge;
• Identify “Who Gets It” opportunities to share and thereby reduce subscription volume;
• Prevent unnecessary, premature and multi-year renewals;
• Provide customized real-time reports that managers can use to reduce costs;
• Centralize billing with customized formats;
• Cancel and obtain credits for subscriptions ordered by former employees;
• Process changes of name and address as requested;
• Combine duplicate subscriptions, extend renewal dates;
• Verify and enforce order approval rules;
• Consolidate invoice payments, as client remits once to cSubs and cSubs remits to all publishers;
• Integration with corporate procurement and ERP systems, including punchout, purchase order, electronic invoicing, and electronic payment.