Lab Prescription & Safety Eyewear & Footwear
Industrial Protection Products, Inc.
Founded in 1977, Industrial Protection Products, Inc. (IPP) is a leading supplier of Personal Protective Equipment to the New England region.
IPP has a mobile optical shop, a Vision Van, staffed by a Massachusetts-licensed optician, as well as an “on-site inside” optician. Offering a wide variety of safety and non-safety styles, the IPP optician will help select, measure, fit, order, and ultimately dispense safety and non-safety prescription eyewear directly to the employee while at the employee’s place of work. IPP’s “in house” optician works the same way, except instead of working on the Van, he sets up inside the Member facility.
IPP also maintains retail hours at their Wilmington, MA location. IPP is also willing to set up an “off site” program to facilitate a network of eyewear dispensers in the member’s area, where an employee can go and be fitted at his or her own convenience.
IPP has a fleet of shoe stores on wheels, Shoemobiles, which stock over 1,500 pairs of occupational footwear from best-selling brands like Timberland, Rockport, Reebok, Wolverine, and many others.
An IPP representative will meet with member companies ahead of time, set the program parameters, and schedule hours for the Shoemobile to visit the customer site. While on site, the mobile representative will help select, measure, fit, and distribute the footwear directly to the employee.
IPP also offers retail sales, phone, catalog, and email order capability, and will work directly with member companies to set up company specific websites for online ordering when appropriate.
- 20% or more discount off standard list pricing
- $50/hour rate for full access to a licensed optician to service employees’ safety and personal eyewear needs
- Free mobile shoemobile service when buying a minimum of 25 pairs of shoes
- Free freight to MassBio members on all orders totaling $100 or more
- Customized website for any MassBio member with annual spend over $5,000
- Enhanced terms of 2% ten (10), net thirty (30) days
- On-site hazard assessments involving footwear and eyewear related hazards