Pipette Calibration Services
Eppendorf’s attention to detail with maintenance and calibration goes beyond the regulatory check box. We fully disassemble and restore your pipette to its optimal working condition, all according to manufacturer specifications. It’s like a spa for your pipettes where they come back to you like new. And, we are not just limited to Eppendorf pipettes, we provide the same care to all brands of pipettes.
- Ensure your pipette’s life, ensure consistent results
- ISO 17025 accredited calibration processes are available in the field or at the service center
- Every pipette is left in conformity with ISO 8655 or manufacturer’s specifications
- Our highly-qualified technicians go through 200 hours of training and must pass rigorous exams to become certified before servicing pipettes
- Every pipette is checked inside and out, and restored to its original working condition like new.
- We can work on any brand pipette and maintain manufacturer specifications for over 4,500 models of pipettes
- Average discount of 34% for MassBio members
- On-site or off-site calibrations
- Easy account set-up, order processing and payment
- Equipment and consumable discounts available through Fisher Scientific