MassBio’s 22nd Annual Golf Classic is approaching, and we are excited to see all participants on Friday, September 9th and Tee off for Science Education! Three-time Super Bowl Champion and New England Patriot football player, the great Joe Andruzzi will be competing, the Celtics 1986 championship trophy will be on display, and it will be a great opportunity to network with old and new friends on a gorgeous course with delicious drinks and food. Among some of the highlights are the spectacular raffle and auction prizes!
The following companies in the home of Boston and Cambridge have given their support for MassBioEd’s mission to engage teachers, inspire students, and guide the life sciences workforce by donating amazing items for our annual raffle, silent and live auctions.
There are many prizes to look forward to, including:
- Boston Bruins tickets accompanied by an authentic hockey stick autographed by the entire 2015-16 Bruins team
- Four Patriots tickets to the December 12, 2016, game and a branded football autographed by none other than ‘The Gronk.’
- Two airline tickets were generously given by the innovative Colpitts World Travel to jet-set you to your desired destination
- Celtics prime seating tickets and an authentic autographed photo as well as a separate prize of Celtics loge tickets and T-shirts!
- Art in Giving’s exquisite painting by Eliane Markoff to display in your home or office, for which proceeds also go towards benefiting childhood cancer research
- A one-night stay at the upscale Hotel Commonwealth in Back Bay complemented by a private party at Fenway’s neighborhood pub Landsdowne Pub around the corner
- A Pinehills Foursome in the charming village of Plymouth for you and your friends who can’t golf enough
- A two-night stay at the stylish Hotel Marlow overlooking the Charles River and Lechmere Canal accompanied by an upscale dinner at Catalyst in Kendall Square.
- Rock Climbing, Biking, Kayaking, and more for fun ways to stay active!
- Up-scale dinners for two at other high-end restaurants, tickets to shows, and much more…
Thank you to all of the organizations who donated items for the MassBio 22nd Golf Classic Fundraiser to support life sciences education in public high schools within Massachusetts: