Promoting a world premier
life sciences supercluster
The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council is an association of more than 650 biotechnology companies, universities, academic institutions and others dedicated to advancing cutting edge research. We are the leading advocate for the Bay State's world premier life sciences cluster.
We drive innovation by creating a forum for the biotechnology community to come together, educating the public and policy makers, influencing public policy and advancing the economic interests of individual companies, as well as the sector as a whole.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal