Promoting a world premier
life sciences supercluster
The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council is an association of more than 650 biotechnology companies, universities, academic institutions and others dedicated to advancing cutting edge research. We are the leading advocate for the Bay State's world premier life sciences cluster.
We drive innovation by creating a forum for the biotechnology community to come together, educating the public and policy makers, influencing public policy and advancing the economic interests of individual companies, as well as the sector as a whole.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event