Promoting a world premier
life sciences supercluster
The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council is an association of more than 650 biotechnology companies, universities, academic institutions and others dedicated to advancing cutting edge research. We are the leading advocate for the Bay State's world premier life sciences cluster.
We drive innovation by creating a forum for the biotechnology community to come together, educating the public and policy makers, influencing public policy and advancing the economic interests of individual companies, as well as the sector as a whole.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class