Promoting a world premier
life sciences supercluster
The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council is an association of more than 650 biotechnology companies, universities, academic institutions and others dedicated to advancing cutting edge research. We are the leading advocate for the Bay State's world premier life sciences cluster.
We drive innovation by creating a forum for the biotechnology community to come together, educating the public and policy makers, influencing public policy and advancing the economic interests of individual companies, as well as the sector as a whole.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio