Promoting a world premier
life sciences supercluster
The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council is an association of more than 650 biotechnology companies, universities, academic institutions and others dedicated to advancing cutting edge research. We are the leading advocate for the Bay State's world premier life sciences cluster.
We drive innovation by creating a forum for the biotechnology community to come together, educating the public and policy makers, influencing public policy and advancing the economic interests of individual companies, as well as the sector as a whole.
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer
- August 17, 2015 Mass. bill seeks to rein in prices of some drugs: Boston Globe - 8/10/2015