MassBioDrive is designed to advance breakthrough science and provide opportunities to innovators from all parts of the life science ecosystem. Twice a year, we support a small group of groundbreaking scientists by connecting them with intensive curriculum, mentorship, and industry connections, and at no cost to the participants.
Our goal is to help you take that first (big) step outside of the lab by arming you with the business insights and network so your startup can grow more effectively and efficiently.
During each eight-week program, we connect you with:
- Six business-focused curriculum modules led by industry experts
- A small, dedicated group of mentors tailored to fit your startup’s needs
- Networking opportunities and industry connections:
- End-of-program Demo Day, where you’ll present your company to the life sciences
- 1:1 meeting(s) with life sciences leaders at MassBio’s bi-annual Partnering Weeks
- Access to resources and initiatives from MassBioDrive industry partners
How to Apply
The application for the spring 2022 cohort (March 28, 2022 – May 13, 2022) will open on January 3, 2022.
You’re eligible to apply for MassBioDrive if:
- You have a therapeutic, biologic, or platform technology that you believe can become the next big biotech startup
- Your startup has access to the intellectual property for your science or technology, either through a license agreement or through an option agreement to negotiate a license agreement
- Your startup has raised less than $1 million in equity-based funding
- You will be able to participate in all cornerstone components of the program (curriculum, weekly mentoring sessions, and networking events)
Questions about Drive? Reach out to our team.