Please view the discount options for courses before registering here.
- Member Rate: $2,160
- Non Member Rate: $1,940
Biotechnology Project Management is designed specifically for the biotech industry professional. The class examines critical aspects of project management, including an overview of the drug development process and regulatory agencies. Participants learn to use tools and strategies for working in a team environment to analyze risk, allocate resources, track projects, resolve conflicts, make decisions, and manage teams. Experiential learning labs, class participation, and real-world examples are used to maximize educational impact.
“The most valuable lesson from this course was the team project in the end. I was able to see how the tools were put to use such as MS Project and more. It is an excellent overview of what a project manager does on a day-to-day basis.” – Biotechnology Project Management Participant, November 2022
- Thursday, May 30th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST (online)
- Tuesday, June 4th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Wednesday, June 5th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Friday, June 7th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Wednesday, June 12th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Thursday, June 13th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Tuesday, June 18th, 2024, 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST (online)
- Thursday, June 20th, 2024, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST (in person at MassBioEd’s office)
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts during the last session. Class will start at 9:00 AM. We will have breaks in between.
This course will be held online and in-person. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
See all Member Events