Tuesday, June 25 & Thursday, June 27, 2024
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Learn from clinical research experts how to market yourself and how to enter the clinical research arena. This course will prepare you to confidently plan your career path by focusing on your career strengths, career interests, and values.
You will gain:
- A deeper understanding of Clinical Research concepts as applied in real world applications and situations.
- A greater appreciation for the wide range of job opportunities across clinical research.
- Confidence in addressing most commonly asked clinical research interview questions.
- A focus on your uniqueness and its value to yourself and the marketplace.
- The ability to identify transferable skills and accomplishments that can be used in clinical research.
Session 1: Computerized Systems in Clinical Research
Clinical Trial Management System Software Review of Clinical Trials
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Risk Based Monitoring (RBM)
Session 2: Transitioning into and Growing a Career in Clinical Research
Résumé Basics, Job Search Strategies, and Internet Marketing
- Overview of clinical research roles
- Tips to structure a job search
- Résumé tips Informational interviewing to accelerate a search
- Social media tools (LinkedIn) for your search