This is your time to convene with global healthcare leaders who share your interests for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
- Grow your professional network—surround yourself with like-minded professionals and participate in dedicated opportunities to expand your network.
- Learn from your peers and experts in the field—Through a variety of learning formats and topical interest areas, ISPOR 2024 brings you the content necessary to keep up with the rapidly expanding HEOR field.
This must-attend event welcomes all healthcare stakeholders and is directly relevant to researchers and academicians, assessors and regulators, payers and policy makers, the life sciences industry, healthcare providers, and patient engagement organizations. This global scientific event will cover key HEOR topics, including:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Economic Evaluation
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Health Policy and Regulatory
- Health Service Delivery and Process of Care
- Health Technology Assessment
- Medical Technologies
- Methodological and Statistical Research
- Organizational Practices
- Patient-Centered Research
- Real-World Data and Information Systems
- Real-World Evidence
- Study Approaches