The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Member Briefing: The Supreme Court Decision on Myriad Case
- Japan Biotech Innovation Showcase & Reception: New Technology Platform Opportunities
- NERCSQA’s 2013 Spring Training: 1.5 GCP or GLP RQAP Re-Registration Units
- Supreme Court Rejects Gene Patents
- English as a Second Language Writing Seminar Series
- June 20, 2013 Member Briefing: The Supreme Court Decision on Myriad Case
- June 20, 2013 POSTPONED: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) Day with MassBio
- June 26, 2013 MassBio Regional Mixer: Worcester
- June 27, 2013 Financing the Dream: Avenues for Raising Capital