The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- MassBio Nonprofit Leaders Roundtable
- Sick kids, desperate parents, and the battle for experimental drugs: The Boston Globe - July 15, 2015
- BioPharm America™ 2015 to bring industry heavy hitters and biotech disruptors to Boston September 15–17
- Sprint Team Members Wanted for ViiV Healthcare!
- After coma, teen invents eco-friendly plastic from potatoes – The Boston Globe, 7/6/2015
- July 28, 2015 Overcoming Challenges in Rare Disease Research Part II: Drug Development
- July 29, 2015 Social Media: Bridging Your Career, Your Employees & Your Company
- July 30, 2015 Precision Medicine Part II: Doctors & Diagnostics
- July 30, 2015 AT CAPACITY: MassBio Summer Mixer Hosted by the Purchasing Consortium Suppliers