The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Evan Solomonides Selected as Massachusetts BioGENEius Delegate
- Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- June 2, 2015 Overcoming Challenges in Rare Disease Research Part I: Will Innovation & Technology “Bridge” the Gaps in Translational Medicine for Orphan Diseases?
- June 3, 2015 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- June 5, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- June 9, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair