The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 30, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- September 30, 2014 Strategic Thinking Skills Fall 2014
- October 1, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House
- October 7, 2014 Part I: Creating Value from Cradle to Commercialization