The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio
- Manager of Events
- July 8, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- July 14, 2015 Best Practices for Efficient Diligence & Effective Term Sheet Negotiations
- July 15, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class
- July 16, 2015 The Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – Reporting Requirements for Employers