The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013
- May 22, 2013 MassBio’s MetroWest Mixer Sponsored by Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, PC
- May 23, 2013 790 Memorial Breakfast Fair
- May 30, 2013 New Dates: Biotech 101 Thurs May 30th & Fri May 31st, 2013
- June 5, 2013 Massachusetts Life Sciences Innovation Day 2013: Business as Usual or Brave New World?