The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 28, 2014 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- September 4, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- September 4, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- September 9, 2014 How to Maximize Your 2015 JP Morgan Healthcare Conference Experience