The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics
- Remembering Brian Murphy
- March 3, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- March 3, 2015 SoPE Panel: Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics
- March 20, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- March 31, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs