The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- December 1, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- December 4, 2014 Biotech 101 for Non-Scientists
- December 9, 2014 Part III: The Value of Innovation at the Science/Business Interface
- December 10, 2014 MassBio's Holiday Party