The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences
- April 28, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- April 29, 2015 Regional Mixer: Woburn
- May 13, 2015 Are Your Trade Secrets Adequately Protected? Best Practices to Protect & Strengthen Your Competitive Advantage
- May 21, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part I: Growing a Dynamic Social Media Strategy