The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event
- December 9, 2015 MassBio's Holiday Party
- December 11, 2015 The Value Series Part II: Collaborations and the Road Ahead
- December 14, 2015 Stericycle DOT RMW Hazardous Materials Training
- January 11, 2016 Biotech Showcase 2016