The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
MassBio's mission is to advance Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer
- Mass. bill seeks to rein in prices of some drugs: Boston Globe - 8/10/2015
- September 9, 2015 AT CAPACITY: MassBio's Red Sox Networking Event
- September 10, 2015 Seattle Children’s: New Model for Accelerating Translation of Pediatric Research
- September 11, 2015 MassBio's 21st Annual Golf Classic
- September 15, 2015 BioPharm America 2015