The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- President and CEO
- MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi
- September 16, 2014 Clinical Trial Overview: The Players, Process & Language, Fall 2014
- September 18, 2014 Biotech 101 for Non-Scientists, Fall 2014
- September 26, 2014 Exploring the Evolving & Demanding Role of Human Resources in the Biopharmaceutical Industry Part II: It’s STILL All About You
- September 29, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging