The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 600 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases
- Member Briefing: FDA Social Media Guidances
- Moderna Appoints Oncology Leader Dr. Stephen Kelsey as President of Onkaido
- July 24, 2014 Summer Supplier Series: Worcester Vendor Fair
- July 29, 2014 Single-Asset vs. Platform Deals: Optionality & Value Considerations
- July 31, 2014 SEF Presents: Progressive Tour - The Broad Institute and Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
- July 31, 2014 MassBio Summer Mixer Hosted by the Purchasing Consortium Suppliers