The Massachusetts Biotechnology Council (MassBio), a not-for-profit organization that represents and provides services and support for the Massachusetts biotechnology industry, is the nation’s oldest biotechnology trade association. Founded in 1985, MassBio is committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
We provide services and support to foster the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts and sustain our position as a world leader.
There are more than 650 members in MassBio representing all facets of the industry. Our membership includes biotechnology companies, businesses related to the industry, major teaching hospitals and world-leading academic institutions.
- Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- February 11, 2015 MassBio Open House
- February 18, 2015 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- February 23, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- February 26, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry