Mansfield 'Boston South' Bio-Incubator opened in 2017. Our mission is to increase your chances of success in nurturing and commercial launch of the next-generation therapies, diagnostic and research tools, medical devices. We provide undivided attention and support to all of our resident start-up companies.
Mansfield Bio-Incubator is an open-concept laboratory and office space that can house up to twelve (12) start-ups. The incubator occupies 10,000 square feet of a former manufacturing plant with up to 300,000 square feet and 63 acres available for further expansion.
Our goal is to serve as a nucleus for the "innovation corridor" between Boston and Providence by vitalizing the expansion of the MA LIfe Science Cluster.
We offer shared resources, such as
- 3500 sqft shared laboratory, flexible space, with an opportunity to expand
- BSL-2 and chemistry suite
- >$1M worth of laboratory equipment
- EHS and hazardous waste disposal services
- backup power
- shared and private office space, conference room and meeting spaces, kitchen
- free wi-fi, wired internet, 21st-century search engine, electronic lab notebook, and secure cloud-based IT service
- legal, financial, and mentoring services worth of $2M
We are located less than 1 hour from Boston and 1/2 hour from Providence, close to I-95/I-495 exchange, and less than 1 mile from the Providence/Stoughton Commuter Rail line.
Are you or someone you know looking to
- stretch the early-stage capital further?
have an easy commute, with great schools AND reasonable housing prices nearby, for you and your staff?
To schedule a tour, contact us today at 888-490-4443 x4, or email@example.com
Apply for space here.
Our rates beat Boston North by at least 50%. Check it out here.