WPI invites applications for the position of BETC Instructor. The University welcomes culturally and academically diverse candidates of the highest caliber. Worcester Polytechnic Institute is seeking subject matter experts to serve as part-time instructors in our Biomanufacturing Education and Training Center (BETC). The BETC is a first-in-New-England biomanufacturing facility created specifically to deliver intense training and education for professionals in the biotech industry. Our wide selection of courses are tailored to a multi-layered workforce with distinct roles and needs—including new employees and those seeking to improve on efficiency.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute – WPI
BETC instructors teach courses onsite at the BETC, as well as occasionally at a corporate location. Seeking subject matter experts in the following areas to facilitate classroom and lab courses, guiding participants through the full process.
- Upstream Processing of Animal Cell Cultures
- Downstream Principles and Techniques
- Microbial Fermentation Development: Scale-Up and Manufacturing
- Fundamentals of Bioprocessing for Engineers
- Biomanufacturing for the Non-Specialist
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing