The Forsyth Institute is pleased to offer a full range of orthodontic services through our in-house dental clinic, the Forsyth Faculty Associates, located in the Kendall Square neighborhood of Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Dr. Tingxi Wu, director of orthodontic and craniofacial development research at Forsyth, is now accepting patients through Forsyth Faculty Associates. In additional to orthodontic care, Dr. Wu provides comprehensive care for malocclusion and craniofacial development by utilizing the most advanced technology in the field. Dr. Wu’s clinical expertise includes craniofacial growth-modification, children and adult orthodontics, orthodontics for orthognathic surgery, orthodontics to assist children and adults with breathing disorders, and management of complications in orthodontic treatment.
The orthodontic services we offer include:
- Early treatment for children: Preventive & interceptive phase I orthodontics
- Adolescent treatment: Phase II & comprehensive orthodontics
- Adult treatment: Comprehensive orthodontics
- Orthodontic treatment to assist children/adults with airway issues
The types of orthodontic appliances we offer include:
- Metal braces
- Clear braces
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Invisalign Teen clear aligners
- Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) for assisted orthodontic treatment
- Micro-implant Assisted Rapid Palatal Expander (MARPE)
To schedule an appointment, visit Forsyth Faculty Associates.