Do you have what it takes to join an innovative and international company in the dynamic Boston biotech sector? Are you motivated to serve as a key employee to help take our company to the next level? If yes, then you could be the ideal candidate for us!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can recognize a high-growth opportunity, appreciates international business and the culture that goes along with it, and is ready to play a key role in the HR function at our business.
PharmaEssentia Corporation aims to deliver efficacious, safe and cost-effective therapeutic products for the treatment of human diseases while aiming to bring long lasting value to our stakeholders. At PharmaEssentia, our mission is a never-ceasing commitment to the improvement of health and quality of life. PharmaEssentia was founded in 2003 by a group of Taiwanese-American executives and high-ranking scientists from leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in the US, with a goal to develop treatments for myeloproliferative neoplasms, hepatitis and other diseases.
At PharmaEssentia USA, we are in growth-mode, and we are looking for the right Human Resources professional to take on the following responsibilities:
- Interacting with various levels of management on several aspects of people management and leadership.
- Creating, streamlining, and implementing HR policies.
- Fostering a culture in line with the strategic goals of the organization, team building, organizational development and accountability.
- Conducting performance management, objective setting, targeted development plans, succession planning and performance improvement plans.
- Staffing to include screening, interviewing, selecting in support of expanding organization size.
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, influencing, coaching, HR policy development and interpretation to ensure consistent administration.
- Creating compensation recommendations and guidelines for salaries of new hires; ensuring current employees are competitively compensated, rewarded, and recognized.
- Occasionally assisting international employees with re-assignments and transfers.
- Identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participating in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success; following up to ensure training objectives are met.
PharmaEssentia USA is an Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
PharmaEssentia is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Bachelor’s Degree (International Business or HR related field preferred).
- English Fluency.
- 5 years of HR related experience.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology business.
- Appreciation for high-growth opportunity.
- Experience in an international setting.
- MBA or Graduate-level Degree related to HR