MassBioEd is committed to the development of the current biotechnology workforce. Through its Corporate Professional Development, MassBioEd offers high quality professional development programs for members and nonmembers alike. Here are five reasons you should attend their upcoming workshop, Biotechnology Project Management:
- Learn about the critical aspects of biotech project management through an in-depth seminar directed by Lydia Harris. Lydia is a certified PMP with over 25 years of experience, working in some of the largest biotech/pharmaceutical companies. She is one of five distinguished leaders teaching this course over six weeks every Wednesday evening.
- Collaborate with other industry professionals through group exercises, case studies, and practice scenarios.
- Gain practical experience with project management tools, such as Product Development Plans, Responsibility Assignment Matrices, Communication Plans and Work Breakdown Structures.
- Learn to use tools and strategies for working in a team environment to analyze risk, allocate resources, track projects, resolve conflicts, make decisions and manage management.
- Increase your ability to deliver project results to become a successful Project Manager.
Students who complete the course receive 21 Professional Development Units from the Project Management Institute. The course begins on Wednesday, October 12, 2016. For more information about the course and to register, please visit MassBioEd’s Biotechnology Project Management page. MassBio offers a Member Discount to employees from a MassBio Member company.
Please feel free to contact Administrative & Community Affairs Coordinator Megan Schulz with any questions you may have at 617-674-5137.