MassBio is pleased to announce that the artist/producer duo The Chainsmokers will headline the Massachusetts State of Possible Community Concert—an exclusive free, members-only performance during the BIO International Convention taking place in Boston this June. The concert is Tuesday evening, June 6, at the premium music hall Big Night Live located near TD Garden.
Be there live: Celebrate the Massachusetts life sciences industry and the return of the BIO International Convention to Boston with a memorable night of music, dancing, and vibing. Tickets to the show will be available in the spring on a first come, first served basis. MassBio members can express their interest in attending through this form.*
- Light bites and drink tickets will be available. Doors will open at 6:30 PM with the entertainment kicking off at 8:00 PM.
Sponsoring the fun: IQHQ and Point32Health
About The Chainsmokers: Grammy® Award-winning and Billboard Chart topping artist/producer duo The Chainsmokers have evolved into a dominating musical force with a diverse repertoire of songs that have led them to become one of music’s hottest recording artists. Comprised of Alex Pall and Drew Taggart, their signature sound deftly reaches across indie, progressive and pop realms and has seen them develop several massive breakthrough hits.
- In 2016, the group catapulted to worldwide stardom with 3 Multi-Platinum certified hits – “Roses”, “Don’t Let Me Down”, and “Closer.” In 2017, they released their debut album titled Memories…Do Not Open, which debuted at #1 in the U.S. on the Billboard 200 chart and produced multi-Platinum smash hits “Paris” and “Something Just Like This” featuring Coldplay.
- The band followed with their 2nd album Sick Boy in 2018 and 3rd album World War Joy in 2019, which produced many Platinum hits such as “This Feeling”, “Who Do You Love”, “Call You Mine”, and “Takeaway”. In the last 5 years, they have won a Grammy, an MTV VMA, 2 American Music Awards, 10 Billboard Music Awards, and 11 iHeart Music Awards.
- Following a two-year break from touring and releasing music, the band marked their return with their singles “High” and “iPad” in January 2022, launching a new musical era for the band. On May 13, The Chainsmokers released their fourth full-length album So Far So Good, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart and has accumulated over 460 Million streams and video views to date.
About the venue: Big Night Live is a premier luxury music hall unlike any other venue in Boston. An expert blend of Big Night’s nightlife expertise with the world’s leading live entertainment company revolutionizes the standard music hall experience.
- The space offers every guest the best view in the house, fully elevating the nightlife and live music hall experience.
* By submitting your information through this expression of interest form, you will be the first to receive the link via email to reserve your ticket(s). It does not guarantee you a ticket to the performance but significantly increases your chances. If you are not a member of MassBio, your submission will be ignored.