At MassBio, we have always prided ourselves in being the convener of the life sciences industry. That is why we opened the MassBioHub – a unique and flexible conference and events center located in the heart of Kendall Square and available at below-market rates.
In accordance with local and state COVID-19 guidelines and regulations, we’ve reviewed our offerings and are thrilled to introduce our new meeting and event packages. Whether you’re looking to host an in-person, hybrid, or virtual meeting or event, the MassBioHub and its dedicated team are here to meet all your evolving business needs. The MassBioHub can accommodate in-person groups of 2 to 200, with the option to purchase a half-day, full-day, or reception package. And, if you aren’t quite ready to meet again in person, alongside our experienced production team, we can turn almost any face-to-face meeting into a virtual or hybrid event to meet your needs – from a webinar to a full-scale hybrid conference.
Availability is limited, so don’t wait! To learn more, check out our full suite of meeting & event packages or contact Hannah Oman, Manager, MassBioHub Event Sales. We look forward to seeing you soon!
What capabilities and services does the MassBioHub offer?
The MassBioHub is a unique and flexible space that can be modified to meet all your business needs, from informal staff huddles to full-scale hybrid conferences and corporate events. Services & offerings include:
- On-site concierge
- State-of-the-art technology and equipment with dedicated support for in-person and hybrid events
- Customizable packages to fit catering and technological needs
- Full-venue buyout, including all available rooms and common space
- Access to private meeting spaces, suites, and huddle areas for event prep, board meetings, full-day corporate events, and other professional meetings
- Creative branding and visibility opportunities for members to market events beforehand
- Ample digital display branding opportunities on-site for day of event
- Additional event package enhancements, logistical support, and more
Can we have people on-site for a meeting or event?
Yes! The MassBioHub is equipped to accommodate groups of 2 – 200. We are actively following the regulations mandated by the government and will update the capacity limits for in-person events accordingly.
What types of meetings can be hosted at the Hub?
The Hub can accommodate meetings of all sizes, from intimate meetings of 2-10 in our lounge style huddle rooms, private board meetings in the Boston Room, and even a large-scale hybrid conference in our multi-configurable Cambridge Room that can be partitioned for your break-out sessions. Our members are using the space for:
- All-hands staff meetings
- User group conferences
- Board of Director meetings
- Advisory board meetings
- Lunch and learn sessions
- 1:1 meetings
- Team huddles
- And more!
What makes the MassBioHub different from hotels and other venues?
- No food and beverage minimums
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi for all attendees
- Unlimited access to individually packaged refreshments and snacks
- Ample parking
- Sleek, clean, and modern aesthetic with nearly 10,000 square feet of flexible function space that features floor to ceiling windows, natural lighting, and unobstructed views
What AV capabilities does the MassBioHub have?
- High quality, secure video conferencing
- Multiple monitors with high quality web camera capability
- Built-in audio with microphones
- HDMI / digital connections
- Multi-room breakout support
- Technology hookups and connections
- High-speed and redundant internet (separate providers to ensure there is no downtime)
- On-site AV support
- Enhanced audio and video production services available for an additional cost
We aren’t quite ready to meet again in-person. What types of virtual meetings can you help host?
With our experienced production team, we can turn almost any face-to-face meeting into a virtual or hybrid event to meet your needs, from a webinar to a full-scale hybrid conference. Check out our event packages to see what we have to offer.
Who can rent the MassBioHub?
Currently, the MassBioHub is only available exclusively to MassBio members, who can book it at below-market rates. If you’re not a member, please inquire about usage.
When can I book my conference or meeting?
Bookings are now available! Space will be limited so the earlier you inquire the better. Email Hannah Oman, Manager, MassBioHub Event Sales for more details!