Speakers will address unique developmental and regulatory challenges these products face, the many scientific advances in the space and new opportunities for funding
What: MassBio’s second annual Medical Device Event will focus on opportunities and advances in drug delivery, including the unique developmental and regulatory challenges these products face, the many scientific advances in the space and new opportunities for funding. This event will feature an active exhibit hall, panel discussions, a keynote speaker and networking sessions.
When: Thursday, May 3, 2018 from 12pm – 5:30pm ET
Where: Westin Waltham, 70 3rd Ave, Waltham, MA
Who: Michael J. Cima, Ph.D., the newly appointed Associate Dean of Innovation at MIT and one of the world’s leading innovators in the drug delivery space, will keynote the event, followed by a diverse group of panelists who will discuss innovation and commercialization strategies. The event will conclude with a networking reception. Speakers include (among others):
- Jessica Ballinger, Chief Operating Officer, Lyndra
- Benjamin S. Bleier, MD, FACS, FARS, Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Harry Glorikian, General Partner, New Ventures Funds
- Maria Palasis, President and CEO, 480 Biomedical, Inc.
- Pamela J. Weagraff, Director, MedTech Regulatory, IQVIA
- Andrew Wright, Vice President, Digital Medicine & Medical Device Division, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies
View the full agenda here.
Interested media can register for free by contacting Jennifer Nason at Jennifer.Nason@massbio.org.