MassBio® Inaugural Digital Health Impact 2019 Event to Explore Convergence Between Digital Tech & the Life Sciences
Part of Biotech Week Boston, the event brings together influencers in digital health and drug discovery & development
What: MassBio’s first-ever Digital Health Impact 2019 event, part of Biotech Week Boston, will explore new strategies for the life sciences and digital health innovators to converge and ultimately deliver better outcomes for patients. Drawing an exceptional lineup of speakers, Digital Health Impact will offer attendees a unique look at the current state of digital health as it relates to the life sciences, the challenges facing its growth, and opportunities for collaboration.
When: September 9, 2019 at 10 am to 5 pm
Where: The InterContinental Boston, 510 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02210
Who: Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker will deliver remarks during MassBio’s Digital Health Impact 2019 event, joined by several renowned digital health and life sciences influencers. Highlights include:
- Keynote Address from John Nosta, President, NostaLab, Google Health Advisory Board, #1 Global Influencer in Digital Health.
- Possible Talk by Mariya Filipova, VP of Innovation, Anthem Inc. on the necessary shift in mindset to bring us from a “sickcare” to a “wellcare” system.
- John D. Halamka, M.D., Innovation Lead, Beth Israel Lahey Health, will discuss how digital health is creating a new healthcare system, from the perspective of the provider.
- Panel discussion on improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs, moderated by Chrissy Farr, CNBC Health & Tech Reporter, and featuring Grace Colon, CEO, InCarda Therapeutics, Inc., Yuri Maricich, M.D., CMO, Pear Therapeutics, Raolat Abdulai, M.D., Clinical Research Director, Sanofi, & Lesley Solomon, SVP, CIO, Dana Farber.
- To close opening day of Biotech Week Boston, Firdaus Bhathena, Chief Digital Officer, CVS Health, will deliver the Closing Keynote on what the CVS-Aetna Merger means for the future of healthcare
View the full agenda here.
Interested media can register for free by contacting Jennifer Nason.
Deloitte is the Platinum Sponsor of the event. Other sponsors include: KCR, McDermott Will & Emery, SLAS, Sunovion, and Wilmer Hale.