Mercury has decades of experience delivering critical shipments for the healthcare, life sciences, medical device, and diagnostics industries when time and temperature matter, and is the latest exclusive Preferred Partner in the MassBioEdge program. Mercury clients get individual attention, proactive shipment tracking, flexible pickups, and customized invoices and reports, allowing companies to focus on their business and science rather than shipping.
Why it matters: As a MassBio member, you gain access to Mercury as your one-stop shop for all time- and temperature-sensitive shipping with preferred pricing on specialty cold chain and Next Flight Out (NFO) shipping.
- Use Mercury to gain the benefit of 6% discount off specialty Cold Chain and Next Flight Out (NFO) Shipping, not including duties and taxes.
- With Mercury, rather than a 1-800 number phone tree, you get a dedicated team whom you get to know personally.
- Mercury team members are experts in:
- End-to-end shipping – from pick-up to delivery
- First Mile and Last Mile, including very specific pickup time slots and locations even within a building
- Dry ice delivery and replenishment, TempTales devices tracking temperature data during transit
- Cold chain shipments
- Exports and imports, customs and duty processing
- Express shipping
- Third-party validated thermal shippers and supplies
- Precise live monitoring using our GPS trackers
What they’re saying:
- Mercury CEO Josh Medow: “MassBio’s partnership with Mercury will bring decades of expertise in healthcare and life science shipping to more local Massachusetts companies. As a veteran-owned business, Mercury brings military precision to ensure every shipment is delivered on time and within its temperature range anywhere in the world. With our headquarters and global monitoring center in Boston, Mercury employs twice as many veterans as the average company, including special forces veterans, who ensure our clients’ packages get 24/7 dedicated support with guidance and proactive monitoring.”
- MassBio Chief Business Officer Jason Cordeiro: “When you work in a highly regulated industry like the life sciences, you need your life-saving products to get to their destination on time and at temperature. We have added Mercury as an Edge Preferred Partner to give our MassBio members the opportunity to have both shipping peace of mind and cost savings.”
As a reminder: Through MassBioEdge, members gain access to industry-leading providers and best in class benefit plans. This is achieved by aggregating the purchasing power of the 1,600+ member companies within MassBio, allowing members to have a strong presence in the marketplace and benefit from competitive discounts, preferred terms and conditions, and premier customer service, saving them more than $250 million each year.