MassBio and the Massachusetts Medical Device Industry Council (MassMEDIC) have partnered to deliver an expanded savings program to MassMEDIC’s members. MassMEDICEdge offers medtech and healthtech companies access to exclusive savings on everything from insurance to lab supplies.
- “We are proud to offer our members the value-added benefit of savings on critical suppliers they leverage to run their life sciences businesses,” said MassMEDIC President, Brian Johnson. “By collaborating with industry partners, we are able to tap into the strength of the robust ecosystem we have in Massachusetts and beyond to provide competitive offerings on a diverse array of products.”
Why it matters: As the leading life sciences trade organization, MassBio supports the industry at-large by creating and expanding partnerships that empower companies to accelerate their R&D through networking, education, and cost savings.
What it means: As the largest regional medical device trade association in the nation, MassMEDIC members will benefit from the aggregated purchasing power of the two organization’s combined 2,000+ members through competitive discounts, preferred terms and conditions, and personalized customer service.
- This new member offering features numerous vendors, including diverse suppliers, and is already delivering millions of dollars in savings to MassMEDIC member companies each year.
Preferred partners: MassMEDICEdge features an impressive roster of Preferred Partners, each carefully selected to join the program, and offering significant potential savings on essential product and service purchases:
- Fisher Scientific (Lab Supplies & Equipment)
- Veolia Environmental Services (Hazardous and Regulated Medical Waste Removal)
- W.B. Mason (Office Supplies)
- AIS Office Furniture (Office Furniture)
- Mercury (Shipping)
- Eppendorf (Pipette Calibration)
- Evaluate (Commercial Intelligence)
- ECI (Cloud Solutions)
- Surplus Solutions (Used Lab Equipment)
- Vizi (Custom Print & Promotional Products)
Discount programs: The MassMEDICEdge HR & Business Solutions program includes a comprehensive array of employee benefits and business solutions. MassMEDICEdge‘s Employee Rewards program delivers access to discounts and deals on products, services, and experiences.
- The Supplier Diversity program offers access to discounts and deals on products, services, and experiences from diverse local and non-local businesses.
What They’re Saying: “We are excited to partner with our friends at MassMEDIC to combine our purchasing power to support their member companies as we have done for our MassBio members for 40 years,” said MassBio CEO and President Kendalle Burlin O’Connell. “This new partnership is a logical step in the longstanding relationship between our two patient driven organizations and one that will help both of our member companies put more funding toward their science and technology.”