MassBio is partnering with Otsuka on October 4 to host Otsuka Pharma Day 2023, an opportunity for the local life sciences industry to connect with company leadership and get the latest insights on the R&D strategy of a global biopharma company with the corporate philosophy: “Otsuka – people creating new products for better health worldwide.”
What they’re saying: “At Otsuka, our purpose is to defy limitation so that others can too. We strive to walk alongside patients and their care partners as we create solutions and outcomes that matter. We look forward to collaborating with innovative companies to bring novel treatments to those we serve.”
–Tarek Rabah, President and Chief Executive Officer, Otsuka North America Pharmaceutical Business
Be in the room: Otsuka invites therapeutic biotech companies to join them for an afternoon information session and networking reception.
- Otsuka will provide an overview of its R&D strategy, target therapeutic areas, global clinical development expertise, and commercial capabilities.
Register for the Otsuka Pharma Day information session and networking event here.
Connect face-to-face: Companies with investigational therapeutic programs that are open to collaboration opportunities are encouraged to apply for a one-on-one meeting with Otsuka representatives during the morning session. Otsuka’s target therapeutic areas are:
- CNS, with a focus on neurology and psychiatry
- Nephrology, with a focus on chronic and acute kidney conditions
- Rare and severe autoimmune diseases
- Digital Health with a focus on AI / ML solutions to drive precision mental health care, including therapy matching, dose optimization, adherence and digital biomarkers. These solutions might be utilized in clinical trials and commercialized therapies.
If your company meets our eligibility guidelines, apply for a 1:1 here by August 25, 2023 at 5:00PM ET.