MassBio will join with Ferrer on November 10 for Ferrer Partner One Pharma Day 2022, an unparalleled opportunity for emerging innovators to learn from and connect with the global biopharmaceutical company.
If you’re in the room: The day’s EU expert sessions (starting at 1PM, MassBioHub) will feature the latest insights on Ferrer’s transformative therapeutic solutions for people living with severe and debilitating diseases, partnering capabilities, market access strategies in Europe, and regulatory pathways for EMA approval.
- The afternoon sessions will be followed by a special winetasting experience led by Raül Bobet from the Ferrer Bobet winery in Spain, co-owned with Sergi Ferrer-Salat, Ferrer’s president.
Meet face-to-face: Innovators (NCAA), capital seekers, and companies lacking commercialization ability—with products that are managed by medical specialists in a hospital setting, targeting low prevalent and rare diseases, and in late-stage clinical development or the pre-commercial stage—are invited to apply for a one-on-one meeting.
- Ferrer can provide emerging companies with the support they need to be remarkable and do outstanding work that transforms people’s lives, as well as opening up a global gateway to reliable international markets.
- To explore potential collaboration opportunities in therapeutic areas of pulmonary vascular and interstitial lung diseases and neurological disorders through one-on-one meetings with Ferrer leadership on November 10, please complete this form by October 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
What they’re saying:
- Óscar Pérez Albet, Chief Marketing, Market Access & Business Development Officer at Ferrer: “In the European pharmaceutical ecosystem, it is essential to find the right partner in order to succeed. Our company has significant expertise in navigating the complexity of this environment and bringing innovative therapies to Europe and other reimbursement markets. By managing the entire value chain with in-house capabilities, Ferrer has the knowhow to ensure that innovation reaches the people that need it most. We look forward to working with companies who want to expand programs by leveraging our track record of success in Europe.”
- MassBio CEO Joe Boncore: “Introducing our deep bench of emerging local biotechs to an established European biopharmaceutical company in Ferrer invites conversations that in turn could yield partnerships and ultimately impact patient lives.”
- MassBio President and COO Kendalle Burlin O’Connell: “Operating in the global hub of the life sciences here in Massachusetts makes MassBio an international organization, and this collaboration with Ferrer shows what is possible when we share a passion for innovation, positive patient outcomes, and a better world.”
Who is Ferrer: A Barcelona-based international, privately-owned pharmaceutical company whose purpose is to make a positive impact in society by meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and corporate responsibility. In 2022 Ferrer became a B Corp company. Ferrer is directing their efforts to develop products in two main therapeutic areas: pulmonary vascular and interstitial lung diseases and neurological disorders.