MassBio will join with Boehringer Ingelheim on May 9 for the Boehringer Ingelheim Transforming Science Day 2023 in the MassBioHub, a Pharma Day®-style opportunity for the local life sciences industry to get the latest insights on the R&D strategy of one of the world’s leading research-driven pharmaceutical companies and how its unique foundation and culture of innovation is driving one of the most diverse pipelines in the industry forward.
Be in the room: Boehringer Ingelheim and select partners will welcome health care innovators from across the life science and health care innovation space, including prospective R&D partners and talent looking for new professional and partnering opportunities rooted in collaboration and empowerment.
- This interactive event will showcase the first-in-class science being cultivated by Boehringer Ingelheim and its partners, featuring top R&D and Business Development and Licensing leaders from Boehringer Ingelheim in dialogue with leaders from partnering organizations.
- The program will also focus on the critical success factors for transformative science in addition to ‘skills,’ namely ‘culture’ and ‘mindset’, which is the foundation for driving change.
- Participants will also have the opportunity to meet and learn from the next generation of innovators during a panel discussion with the leadership of a global network of patient innovators.
- Lastly, an in-person networking reception will close out the afternoon.
What they’re saying: “Boehringer Ingelheim, based on our independent structure, is anchored by a unique culture of innovation that fosters long-term thinking and enables an innovation strategy that focuses on the truly important things, the patients’ greatest needs, and empowers scientists to live their irrepressible curiosity and realize their scientific leadership, with a lot of fun and pride,” said Michel Pairet, Member of the Board of Managing Directors, Corporate Board Division Innovation.
- “MassBio is looking forward to this convening of one of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies, Boehringer Ingelheim, and the local life sciences industry and scientific thinkers for a chance to work together on patient-driven research,” said MassBio CEO and President Kendalle Burlin O’Connell. “Putting innovation and partnering front and center is one way MassBio delivers for the ecosystem and our members.”
Connecting face-to-face: Participants will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with Boehringer Ingelheim’s senior leaders throughout the event, in addition to the dedicated networking hour.
- Representatives from Boehringer Ingelheim’s Talent Acquisition team will be on-site to tell you about the range of professional opportunities available.
Areas of interest: Boehringer Ingelheim is focusing on first-in-class innovations in its leading scientific areas of interest that address high unmet patient needs. Additionally, Boehringer Ingelheim is exploring emerging science and technology, irrespective of therapeutic area and modality. Boehringer Ingelheim’s therapeutic areas are:
- Cardio-Renal-Metabolic Diseases
- Central Nervous System Diseases
- Immunology & Respiratory Diseases
- Oncology & Cancer Immunology
- Retinal Diseases