When clients come to Ropes & Gray, they find a global team of more than 1,100 professionals, whose top-notch skills, varied backgrounds and unique perspectives can help them meet high-stakes challenges, solve complex problems and reach their goals. An international presence, the firm has offices in New York, Washington, D.C., Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul.
The attorneys and technical specialists who make up the global life sciences group understand the unique needs of a wide range of clients in the dynamic life sciences industry. We work across practices and geographies to develop cutting-edge solutions that help our clients meet their business goals.
In addition to advising biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, we also work with:
• Investment banks, venture capital and private equity firms, royalty monetization firms, private investment and hedge funds, and individual investors focused on funding life sciences-related companies
• Food, dietary supplement, cosmetics and consumer product companies
• Academic medical centers and research institutions
• Veterinary, agricultural and industrial applications
Drawing on resources in our offices around the globe, we focus on developing cutting-edge solutions to help clients meet their business goals. Our practice includes:
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Licensing, collaborations & joint ventures
• Public and private financings and SEC compliance
• FDA regulatory and health care compliance
• China regulatory & compliance
• Government enforcement / white collar crime
• Intellectual property
• Securities & futures enforcement