At BIO 2023, I spoke to the Life Sciences Knowledge Hub about how Cresset are navigating the unprecedented changes in the biotechnology and biochemistry sectors, specifically:
- Rising trends in need for CADD software and contract research
- Making use of free energy methods which can accurately predict the efficacy of compounds
- Applying AI approaches that can hugely speed up computations in key areas and reduce timelines
- Adopting quantum computing to radically alter computation and to simulate systems that are much closer to reality
- How academia and industry can join forces to drive healthcare innovation forward through collaborative drug discovery
- Active recruitment into the business to expand expertise
- Sharing of ideas through multi-departmental collaboration
- Method development via computational chemistry
- Drug discovery and testing in a real-word situation
I’m proud to lead a company which offers unique, integrated solutions in support of molecule discovery, design and compound synthesis across the complete design-make-test-analyze (DMTA) cycle.
To find out more, watch the video below or contact us for access to our software platforms or a discussion with one of our molecular modeling experts.
See all Member News