Epson Robots to Host First-Ever “Automate Boldly” Virtual Expo
Immersive Virtual Experience to help Manufacturers Exceed Business Goals with Factory Automation Solutions
Epson Robots, the #1 SCARA robot manufacturer in the world, today announced its first virtual expo entitled, “Automate Boldly”. Taking place on Tuesday May 25th, “Automate Boldly” is a virtual experience with informative keynote presentations, technology sessions, and product demonstrations, providing manufacturers a wide variety of Factory Automation solutions. Attendees will leave with business-ready insights based on Epson Robots’ four decades of experience and leadership in industrial robotics and factory automation.
Experience the ease of use and simplicity with Epson Robots’ latest innovations in SCARA, 6-Axis, and integrated solutions, as well as other manufacturing offerings such as smart glasses, industrial label printers, electronic components and more. “Automate Boldly” offers exclusive access to never seen before product demonstrations, tips and tricks through informative technology sessions, and exciting keynote presentations from the Epson Executive Team. Featured speaker, Dr. Alan Beaulieu, President of ITR Economics, will also provide 2021 and 2022 economic insights, challenges, opportunities, and guidance on how to move your business forward with confidence.
“Automate Boldly” will include various virtual booths to showcase Epson’s robotic solutions including parts feeding, machine vision, robot programming and more. Attendees will get all day access to our Advanced Applications Engineering Team. Dedicated virtual booths for Spanish and Portuguese speakers are also available. Technology session topics include:
- Robot Demonstration – Epson Robots Applications Engineering Manager will demonstrate the award-winning All-in-One Series, available starting at $7,495 for the SCARA solution and starting at $13,900 for the 6-Axis solution.
- Robot Programming Made Simple – Robot programming can be daunting at first. But once you learn the ease-of-use features of the Epson RC+ development environment, a robot application can be quite simple to build. Epson will walk through easy steps on how to get started with this behind the scenes opportunity.
- Automation 101 – Epson will provide a step-by-step guide on how to get started in automation, touching on the critical areas and pitfalls to avoid.
- 3D Simulation to Optimize Automation Cells – Epson will explore 6 use cases to optimize cycle time, layout, vision, Factory Acceptance testing and even offline training using the Epson RC+ 3D Simulator.
- Intro to Parts Feeding – Epson will provide an overview of various parts feeding solutions and when to use them, from bowl feeders, step feeders, and conveyors to flexible feeders. This presentation will cover advantages and disadvantages of each solution and how to get started with parts feeding.
“Automate Boldly” will take place Tuesday, May 25th from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. PT. General sessions will occur from 8 to 10 a.m., virtual booths will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and breakout sessions will be held throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. Attendees can access content from the show for up to four weeks after the event.
“Automate Boldly” will take place online and at no cost. To register for the event and for more information, visit https://automateboldly.vfairs.com/en/