We are thrilled to share our Employee Rewards program is growing rapidly: We have added 14 new vendors since the beginning of the year and continue to add new vendors regularly. Some of our existing vendors have made some exciting updates, as well!
The new MassBio website gives members easier access to the Employee Rewards Program. You will find the new and improved Employee Rewards page by logging into your MassBio.org account and selecting the “Employee Rewards” tab under the “Purchasing & Rewards” menu. You can now search for a particular reward or view by category. Each vendor has its own page, which includes information on how to take advantage of the discount, whether it’s online code or showing your downloadable MassBio Employee Rewards Card. This card is pre-populated with your name and company, and can be found right on the Employee Rewards page.
Check out the list of new vendors and updates below! Please note that restrictions may apply. A full description of the discount is available on the Employee Rewards page:
- Updates: Long-time Employee Rewards participant, Columbia Insurance has launched a new portal exclusively for MassBio members, where members can receive a personalized auto quote: https://auto.plymouthrock.com/group/massbio. Bar Boulud at the Mandarin Oriental joined in the fall offering members a 15% discount (restrictions apply) and have since provided MassBio Members with delicious goody bags at MassBio’s November Accounting & Auditing Update, as well as MassBio’s recent Regional Mixer in the Innovation District.
- Entertainment/Tickets: Just in time for the summer, MassBio members receive 20% of at the Franklin Park Zoo and the Stone Zoo. Members can also check out the Butterfly Place and the Edward M Kennedy Institute for discounted entrance fees. Agganis Arena offers discounts to Members during BU hockey season, and they have provided a discount code for Sesame Street Live during the month of April.
- Food & Catering: MassBio Members planning a private event at Bostonia receive a $50 gift card during the months of April & May. LeanBox, a healthy food and beverage service for employees, is offering MassBio members a $10 credit.
- Health & Wellness: SHRED, a Pilates, spin and SurfSet studio, is offering MassBio members 20% of a 10-pack of classes. Rock Spot Climbing will waive the membership fee for MassBio members. Show your rewards card at Heartbreak Hill Running Company and receive a 10% discount on full-priced items. The Handle Bar, an indoor spin chain, offers MassBio members 15% off of class packages through an online code.
- Services: Members get a free initial corporate art consult and 5% discount on orders of 10 or more fine art prints at ArtLifting, a service that offers art for the office by artists that are either homeless or disabled; the sale of their artwork leads to empowerment and independence. National Corporate Housing offers discounted rates on temporary, furnished housing for MassBio members throughout the year. Members receive a 50% discount off of the monthly management fee at The Flyers Club, LLC, a private aviation company. At Farley’s of Newburyport, MassBio Members receive a 10% discount in store, and a 20% discount on custom clothing (suits, custom shirts).
Stay tuned for many more rewards to come! As always, please reach out to us if you know of a local business interested in participating in this great program.