MassBio’s Golf Classic is returning this September at a new course! The 23rd Annual Golf Classic will be held at renowned The International Golf Club & Resort in Bolton, MA on Friday, September 15th. Proceeds from this tournament will help support the MassBioEd Foundation in fulfilling its mission to promote and deliver quality biotechnology educational experiences in public schools. MassBioEd’s programs are aimed at engaging teachers, inspiring students, and guiding the life sciences workforce. Each year, its BioTeach program reaches over 10,000 students through teacher training and college and career exploration events for students.
So, what else is NEW?
- The International is closer in proximity to the majority of our dedicated supporters! If past year’s venues weren’t convenient for you, you can find comfort with this closer, hidden gem, also right next door to Nashoba Valley Winery.
- The distinguished courses are larger. The Pines is one of the longest courses in the world. It’s “home to the signature ‘Tiger Tee’s’ topping out at 8,325 yards, rated one of the most difficult courses in America.” Their second course The Oaks was designed by Tom Fazio, his first course to open in New England and “delivers an outstanding golf experience” The International.
- The venue spaces are immaculate, embedded among the peaceful and serene views of the acreage landscape. This year’s smoky; end-of-summer barbeque will be served on The International’s new patio and “fairway lawn” outside of The Lodge overlooking The Pines course.
- New contests will be featured! We won’t be eliminating the traditional Hole-In-One contest, however will be adding a 100-yard Field Goal to the bucket list for this year’s tournament (includes fun prizes)!
- We hope you’re still an early riser, because shot-gun will be at 8:30 am. Breakfast starts at 7:30 am. Rise and shine!
What will remain the same?
Two tournaments will take place on two courses as always, and players will travel via golf carts, though the carts will now carry a GPS system. Original raffle and auction items will be offered from your favorite Boston sports teams, restaurants, and more. After breakfast, lunch and cocktails will be offered on the course, followed by a dinner reception. Hole Sponsorships are available when registering to feature your company on the course!
MassBio Member – $375
MassBio Member Twosomes – $750
Hole Sponsorships – $1,000
MassBio Member Threesomes – $1,125
MassBio Member Foursomes – $1,500
Spend a day on the links with us at an incredible course The International, enjoy incredible networking with fellow industry professionals, and help support MassBioEd. We hope to see you at the Golf Classic on September 15th!